Monday 27 May 2013

27.05.2013

Hi. I guess I'm gonna make a short update.

Today is my Taxation CA2. I think I did well. I did a careless mistake though for the Property Income. I'm supposed to write the Not Taxable expenses as Capital Expenditure but I wrote DISALLOWED. o(╥﹏╥)o. Haish, anyway what's done is done. Hopefully I will pass, don't want to disappoint my parents like I did for my CA1. 

When I reached home, my dad was frying some cashew nuts because it's my family favorite snack. But I think my dad will eat 60% of it. My mom just warn my dad not to eat too much of the cashew nuts because it's not good for his health as he had gout last year, which he has to go for a diet in order to recover. I still remember I had to made his salad for one month. I'm not a big fan of cashew nuts, every time I eat it I will have migraine for few weeks. That's why for cakes I check if they have cashew nuts in it before buying. Hehehe. While watching dad frying the cashew nuts I ate some corn ice-cream, then my dad attack my ice-cream. ): Now half of the corn ice-cream is left. Why didn't you bought more corn ice-cream. 
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 

Since my sister registered for the fiber optic internet from Singtel, they give us a MioTv package for free for 1 month I think. :/ So I watch Criminal Minds Season 8 until the second last episode. I'm gonna save the last episode for tomorrow.

Now I'm going to watch my drama. Currently there is a new drama called Monstar, which have BEAST's Junhyung as their lead actor. His acting is quite good. So currently I'm liking the drama. 

Well gonna pamper myself now.

Bye,
Nuramirah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment