Saturday 25 May 2013

Stay home Friday?

Konichiwa minnasan! 

Hahahaha, a greeting in Japanese? I'm in my anime mood. It's 3AM now, I can't sleep early this few days, I think I'm having insomnia. (´・_・`) Haiyaa~ I need to sleep early, I will be having my Taxation CA2 on Monday! ╥﹏╥  Wish me luck! I don't want to a retest like my CA1, I think I kinda disappoint my parents. Sorry if I made you guys worried. 

Today I woke up at around 2PM because I slept late the night before, yes I have to clock back my body to my normal sleeping time.  (╯︵╰,) I hope tomorrow I will sleep early, seriously. My lunch was fried rice which my granny cooked. After eating the fried rice I still feel hungry so I ate a few slices of bread with butter and sugar while watching Monte Carlo. The movie was nice, about sister, school, romance and a bit of comedy. I was somehow interrupted by my dad cause he wants to fix the sound system to the theater one. Cause I was watching a movie so he wants to have good quality sound. Which he succeed in fixing the sound system. Thanks to dad fixing the sound system I watch Music Bank with happiness hearing my favorite boy groups sang live. Hehehehe. Shinee's Jonghyun is back! It's great seeing Shinee with all of their members. 
ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ After watching Music Bank I ate dinner with family. Mom and Dad went for groceries shopping at Giant this morning, which I didn't accompany them cause I was sleeping like a pig soundly. So yeah. I already have my snacks foods at home. For dinner mom bought Ikan Pari Bakar (Sting Ray) ate it with rice and kangkong belacan. Hehehe. Then I ate some mango and chocolate, ohya, I haven't ate my snickers, gonna eat it tomorrow. :P Ate dinner then I went to do some revision for my CA2. So far I can do it, I guess. Did whatsapp my friends asking them questions, which I can remember now. I cannot do careless mistakes. Need to be alert! 

Yesterday I didn't study cause I was pampering myself by catching up with my dramas, animes and mangas. I did watched Naruto Shippuden Movie 6. The movies are already uploaded on Youtube but they are speaking in Korean. I don't like the feel of it so I searched for an Japanese Dub, it was on Youtube as well. The movie is really nice. I cried about 3-4 times. HAHAHAHA! I know, I'm truly a Naruto Freak Fan. I really recommend to watch it, if you're interested.(^v^)I catch up on my mangas then I went to sleep. 

Speaking of Naruto I already read the new chapter and it is REALLY AWESOME! SERIOUSLY AWESOME! It was worth the wait, I feel that it is the greatest chapter among the rest! Sasuke turn into a good guy and he said he wants to become Hokage. Then the rest of the members are shock to see him. Now Naruto have a rival. I also read Bleach and some other romantic manga. Hehehehe. 

I just read Fairy Tail Chapter 332. Natsu and friends is having a battle with the dragons, which Laxus is fighting with a Fire Dragon, he cannot defeat it because he is a Lightning type magic, It didn't do much damage to the Fire Dragon. Then Natsu jump down from the sky and he landed on top of the Fire Dragon. The he said "I'm gonna...Eat you!" Then the Laxus and his friends was like "HUH?!" Hahahahah, Natsu was just restoring back his energy, health and stomach. He then ask Laxus to go to Wendy and help her, Laxus then ask Natsu if he  is going be okay by himself. Natsu replied saying he will be fine. They go and help Wendy. After eating the fire from the Fire Dragon, he went and attack the Fire Dragon, but the aura of Natsu power made him feel like he has felt this power before, which is the power from Igneel. The Fire Dragon asks Natsu "Little one...what exactly... is your connection to Igneel." Natsu replied "Igneel? You know Igneel...?!" The Fire Dragon said "The Flame Dragon King...is a dear friend." Natsu replied with a smile "I see. Igneel's...my dad." While the Enemy was being happy cause he is going to 'rule the world' Natsu came with the Fire Dragon and they kinda team up cause Natsu's father, Igneel was the Fire Dragon's best friend. The enemy was confused. (Serve you right! Muahahahaha! Ψ(`▽´)Ψ)

Okay, I ended up giving some review on it but t's really nice, now it makes me wanting to catch up on the anime, I stopped watching it I think when they were entering the competition. So I feel like watching it back now but I need to sleep! Prioritize my sleep! Any tips I can which can make me sleep early? I feel that my health have not been good this week, I keep getting dizzy. Don't worry, I just need to rest. (: Oyasumi~ 
(∪。∪)。。。zzz

That's all for now, will blog again soon. Anyway, I'm hungry. ):


Sayonara,

Nuramirah.

Credits: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v35/c332/

Ps: I think I'm gonna edit my blog tomorrow if I have the time. ^^ Look forward to the new design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment