Wednesday 1 May 2013

The Last day of the month.

Hello, 

Woke up with the feeling of still wanting to go back to sleep and lazy going to school. Even though today's class was for 2 hours I still went for it. Planned to get a $2.50 meal before heading to school but I left my house late and didn't get to buy my burger. ): Late for 5 mins for Advance Accounting class got marked 1 hour late. T_T Mrs Ng gave us a 15-20 mins break where my friends an I went and buy 'chicken wrap'.

After school I went home then change after that I waited for my younger brother's message because I promised him today that I would buy for him his handphone accessories. Bought for him a Screen Protector for $7, Handphone cover for $15 and a Micro SD memory card 16GB for $19. Walked around the whole Tampines Interchange, Tampines 1, Tampines Mall and Century Square. Went home after buying all of those stuff. Didn't manage to get a picture with my younger brother today.

After shopping with my younger brother I went home and waited for my mom and older sister's call. Older sister is having a wisdom tooth so she was planning to go to a dentist. Mom book and appointment at Chai Chee. But unfortunately when we reached there the shop was close. Then dad said that at Tampines there's a dentist. So we all traveled back to Tampines, when we reach at the dentist the same thing happen again, the dentist was closed. Planned failed so we went to have dinner at Al-Azhar where I ate ALOT! I ate prata ice cream, help mom and dad finish up their food and ate a very small portion of  older sister's prata. Ate till I feel as if I'm a walking pau. 

Reached home, bathe, then I watch my all time favorite crime scene shows which is CSI and now I'm blogging with my eyes feeling verryyy heavy! Going to go to sleep now. Feeling very sleepy!



Au revoir,
Nuramirah

No comments:

Post a Comment