Saturday 11 May 2013

Describe Me Tag.

Good............Morning? Hahahahaha! It's 4 AM now and I'm still awake, plan to sleep at 2 AM nevermind tomorrow is Saturday! (*^-^*)

Wanted to blog about what happen today but I don't have anything interesting to say. Something did happen though but it's a secret. (; But hope you guys like the topic I blogged before this post.

Ezah whatsapp me but that time I was asleep. She asked me to describe her either by her appearance or attitude. So I did answered her and some of my other friends answered her too. If you guys wanna know what answers she gets then go and check her blog: www.thatgirl-loveskey.blogspot.sg. She tag me on the 'Describe Me Tag.' I guess I shall do it tomorrow. Going to my aunt house to celebrate my 12 years old cousin advance birthday at Pasir Ris tomorrow, or later in the afternoon. Hahahahaha, next time don't blog in the morning or errr......nevermind. It's hard to know which is morning if you blog in the AM. 

That's all. It's time for me to sleep.

Au revoir,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment