Friday 3 May 2013

Thursday's Entertainments.

Question: How do you spend your Thursday after school or after studies?

For me I look forward to Thursdays, why? Because I get to watch my favorite Animes and Music Entertainments! 
\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/  

Current playlists for Thursday:
Naruto Shippuden!

Been watching this anime since my secondary school days and it has always been on my no. 1 anime. Thanks to my younger brother introducing me to this. Will post a new post on how I my addiction to Anime/ Naruto started. The story is getting better, I have also been reading its manga and it contain some spoilers but still I like it. Don't like the fact that Neji died. ( ≧Д≦) Anyway, it's a really good anime to watch if you like ninjas, actions, fantasy, they do have abit of romance, but abit only uh. For me I guess it's a good anime to start off if you're still fresh with it. Waiting for the Road to ninja movie now. I want the language to be Japanese not Korean. Not syoik uh if it's in Korean. ):

Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 2000%

This anime is about music, self-confidence, trusts, romantic-comedy. The guys are super cute and hot! The president is funny, keep popping out of no where. This is the second season, the first season is called Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%. Search at Youtube I think someone uploaded it. If you can't find it, there's a lot of animes website to search for. The songs in this anime is quite nice too. I downloaded some of the song cause I like the melody and meaning of the song. I want to be the lead girl in this anime. (´ ▽`).。o♡ Haruka, you are so lucky! The boys profile: (Cecil profile is not included.)



Mnet MCountdown!

I'm a Kpop fan so I will watch the Korean music live shows, it's on Wednesday till Sunday. I really look forward to those days. ^^ Today there's SHINee, uBeat, 4Minutes, Hello Venus, Secret and many more. The songs are really nice, been a fan of SHINee since I first watch the Hello MV. My bias is TAEMIN! Hehehehehe. 

Currently I've been listening to this songs, you guys should listen to it to. It's really nice! 

Beast ft BTOB- Bye Bye Love (with eng sub)


Justin Timberlake - Mirrors


And that's all.

I'm also watching some drama but not going to post it now maybe tomorrow? 

Well, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, sweet dreams. (^ω^)\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/

Au revoir, 
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment