Monday 20 May 2013

To: Grandfather

Today marks the 1st year of Grandfather's death.


He was a person who is caring, loving and seldom gets angry. He also doesn't talk much but when he starts talking it won't stop. Hahahaha. He loves art, music, movies and especially singing. He would go to Karaoke with his friends in the RC, every Wednesday and Thursday, I still remember.

I still remember when I was in Primary School he sometimes help me with my art works. Sometime when I draw he will always critic my drawings but he then teaches me how to do it correctly. He is really good in art, I always like to see him draw things. I always ask him to draw for me the Winx Club members. He always said that 'Don't do things half-hearted or half-way. Do it until you finish it.' Then I will draw back and learn some tricks he uses. Oh, he also teach me how to make paper bird, which I forgot to make. Hehehehe.

He was the one who taught me how to ride bicycle. He said that, after you fall then you know how to cycle. Yes, I did fall many times and have scars to prove it. Hahahaha! Now I'm a pro at cycling! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ 

He was also the one who bought for me my first handphone. Sorry Grandfather, I lost the phone you bought for me back then. 

He sometimes accompany me studying at night when I'm going to have a test or exam and he wishes me luck and told me not to sleep late. He will also gave me money if I don't have enough.

He always comment on things if we don't do it the proper way. He also say "If you want to do things, there's always a certain way to do it." 

Whatever it is, I miss you Grandfather. Even though I seldom talk to you when I'm schooling, you still shower me with love. You always carry around our family and uncle's family photo, and you share the photos to you friends saying "These is my son and daughter, this is their family, this is my wife and this are my grandchild." 

Your friends always say good things about you. I hope they always remember you.

I pray for you everyday. 

Your Granddaughter,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment