Wednesday 8 May 2013

Wednesday Entertainments

Have you guys had difficulties in sleeping at night cause you took a nap after school?

Well, that happen to me yesterday. After I reach home from school I took a nap around 6 pm cause it was raining heavily with thunders so the weather was really nice and cool which made me sleepy plus I ate mcspicy which made me really really sleepy. When at night I watch my usual CSI Miami. Hehehehe. After CSI had end I made a quick revision and did some assignments and went to my room. Thought that I would sleep but I didn't. I could sleep at all. ): And I did slept at my taxation class just now. Sorry Mrs Sim! :P

I decided that it won't happen today and I will keep myself busy and awake by watching my drama but when I reached home my younger brother was using my laptop so my plan was kinda delayed. Then my sister boyfriend came so my younger brother played with him and I took the chance to use my lappy. Hehehehe. I went and catch up with my drama. ^^ 

The drama that I watched just now was:
Bad Boy J


I'm watching this drama now. It a action, fighting type of drama. A bit of comedy and romance and it's about friendship too. It is a Japanese Drama. I find that sometimes Japanese drama are better then Korean drama but otherwise I like them both. I liked the lead actor because he is in one of this group named Sexy Zone and another one is also in a group named Kis-My-Ft2. Both of those group are from Johnny's Entertainment. Its their first time acting if I'm not wrong or not. Heh. 

I need to wait quite a some time for this drama to be subbed, korean dramas are much faster in having its subtitles than japanese drama. Currently it's at episode 5. Episode 1-3 is subbed but 4 & 5 is not. I just watch episode 4 & 5 without sub and now I"m dying to know what they are saying. I understand some of it only but when it is at it's fighting part or nice-nice part I don't understand. Now the episode is REALLY REALLY GOOD! Can't wait for the next episode. Please someone sub it and upload new episodes. I'm dying wanting to know what happen to the group and what Kiriki Tsukasa is going to do. >.< I did watch other dramas which is similar to this: Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou & Sugarless. So check them out if you guys are interested in watching fighting types of drama. (:

Nail Salon Paris


This is a newly aired drama. It's about a girl cross-dressed as a guy to work at one of this Nail Salon which only employs Guys. The episode just being released on www.dramacrazy.net so I am going to watch this later after I finished my school assignments. ^^ 

I want to see MBLAQ's Thunder and KARA's Gyuri act. I really like Thunder in MBLAQ, so I'm really looking forward to watch this drama. I also like to watch dramas that the girl cross-dressed to a guy. HAHAHAHA. I'm weird. XP I find it funny and interesting cause in this world no one would do this kind of think. Right?.... Anyways, I'm gonna watch it. Hehehehe. ^^ Other dramas that is similar to this: You're Beautiful, Coffee Prince, To the Beautiful You and many more if you searched for it. There are Japanese Dramas which is like this too. Example: Ouran High School Host Club, Hana Kimi. This kind of story will confirm have romance and comedy.

I guess that watching dramas are one of the things I do to relax myself and find myself in a whole new world. Like I said, would anyone cross-dressed to work with guys? Errrr, hopefully it is not true and it only happen in dramas. Hahahaha. 
Drama is one of the things you could to do escape from this world. 

That's the end for today.

Au revoir, 
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment