Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lunafly!

I can't sleep so I will update my blog. ^^ It's going to 3 am, actually. I need to wake up at 7 am. 

LUNAFLY
It's a korean boy band group which consist of 3 persons:

  1. Sam Carter (Sam), birthday 14 October 1987. 
  2. Shin Taeho (Teo), birthday 07 December 1993.
  3. Han Seung Yun, birthday 14 January 1994.
Yun, Teo, Sam


I'm addicted to the group. :P and I am currently listening to a the radio which Sam is a DJ on that channel while blogging. His accent is ~~~~~ I cannot explain. Hehehehe. I like all the members and their voices. It's a really good group. Since Sam is half Korean, half British he communicates in both language. Teo and Yun can speak english but not really that good. They speak slowly but you can still understand them. They have sang a lot of english covers and their songs are in korean and english. I really like their style of music. Check them out, if you guys are interested. (; my sister and mom who is not a fan of KPOP really like this group. I showed them the cover of Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Train and lots more. They are coming to Singapore this Thursday at 10 pm I don't know if I should go or not. Cause on Friday my class will start at 8 pm.)): cannot be late! But if i were to go my sister will accompany me. Yay~~ 

I guess I stop talking about Lunafly. Fan mode on! HAHAHAHA! :P I will sleep after their radio session is finish. ^^

Goodnight. 

Au revoir, 
Nuramirah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment