Friday 3 May 2013

2 May 2013

Didn't go S&W today, since both my grandmother and great grandmother was having a mini argument. My great grandmother asked my grandmother to helped her sheath new bed covers, so my grandmother did it but near the end it was hard for her as she fractured her left hand 2 months ago. So I help her finish up. I asked her to zip the covers while I finish getting ready for school. But then the zip broke. (╯︵╰,) 

You know old people act right? They wants it perfect, they are more demanding then last time and etc. So my great grandmother then wants to sew the cloth together, the problem is that both of them the eyesight is very poor. They argued, I snapped and I went and sew those cloth together for them. Problem solved! Hahahaha. Morning already dramatic and I feel that I'm telling a GREAT GRANDMOTHER STORY. 

I went to school and meet up with my friends at Cafe 2. Ate my toast bread and went for my classes. In taxation Agnes send me an ADORABLE picture of a Panda. My favorite animal is Panda. She found the picture on her phone. Hehehehe. Thanks Agnes! I set it as my phone's wallpaper. After taxation was break time. I ate Murtabak special with extra cheese~ ^^ Then it was tourism lesson, which cracked our brains thinking which places to go for our project. Got the approval from Miss Annie thanks to Fithri's search. After that I went home.

Reached home I slept for about 3 hours then woke up at 8pm. Need to study taxation CA1 is on Monday. I guess I had studied 1/4 of it. Plan to study another 1/4 tomorrow, 1/4 on Saturday and 1/4 on Sunday. Hopefully it will go as plan. ლ(╹◡╹ლ) 

That's it.

Au revoir,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment