Thursday 16 May 2013

16.05.2013

When I woke up today it was raining and first lesson was S&W. I kinda feel lazy so I skip that lesson with ezah, I went back to sleep and then I woke up at 10. Second class is Taxation which starts at 11 and ends at 12. I leave my house around 11.35 and meet ezah in the interchange. I wasn't feeling going to Taxation class since I have already missed 1 hour of the lesson. So I asked ezah should we skip taxation too and study for our tourism as we are going to have a test later. So yea, we decided to skip taxation and eat our lunch. Hehehehe. While eating we studied for our test. Then we meet up with agnes and musfirah which they we playing with sims. They told us that mrs sim release them early as she had to do the graduation thingy. We chatted for awhile then we went to our tourism class. Miss annie writes on the board 'Do Progress Test 3 and submit today." I think the whole class did the paper open-ed book. Hahahaha. But I tried to answer some question myself. Actually, we already have all the progress test papers, it's just that we have to do them whenever miss annie asked us too. Studied while eating means that I see the progress test questions and study the answers. Hehehehe. After school we meet up with agnes and mus for a while then I went home, and watch my Thursday Entertainments. Watch Mnet, Uta no prince-sama maji love 2000% and Naruto Shippuden. 

I think I will do a post on Naruto since I've read the manga yesterday and watch the anime just now. Some disappointed feelings and mixed feelings. Gonna blog it tomorrow then. I feel like I'm going to get sick soon. :/

Well, time for me to sleep. Byebye

Au revoir,
Nuramirah.

2 comments:

  1. No manga for fun! Study tax!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh, need to delay reading my manga and study. ): Tax CA again next week. SELAMAT! HAHAHAHAHA!

      Delete