Sunday 12 May 2013

A letter from me to my beautiful, strong, patience mom that I love in the whole wide world.

Dear Mama, 
First, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Hope you like the present I have bought for you, I was really happy that you wore it yesterday. Hakeem cook for you scramble eggs yesterday for mother's day but it taste buttery. Hahahaha. Well, at least he show effort. Ohh, the peniti is by me, sister and grandmother.

You are one of the strong women I know and you are the one who carried me for 9 months and gave birth to me. I was born with a 'hole in the heart' and you took care of me, stayed with me in the hospital, pray for me, stayed with me for the operation, bearing the cost of losing me. After I was discharged, you continue to work but luckily your work place was near home. You ran back and forth to check on me and my sister. Ohh, my granny is also one of those people, and my whole family ♥. You watch me grew up and shower me with love. 

You are a strict mom, you became strict for my own good. Like no 'lepak' at the void deck, no drinking, no smoking, no going out with alot of guys if I'm the only one girl and a lot more rules that she set. Sometimes you have bad mood and it's scary. Hahahahaha! Anyway, I still love you very very much till eternity. 

Today there are a lot of 'Mother's Day' shows on Suria. Those shows are about the child being and ungrateful child to their mom. You asked me to watch but I said 'No, cause I don't like those shows cause it's to cruel.' You replied back 'But it's a good story to watch and learn as it has meaning behind it.' 

I don't like this kind of story cause it's to cruel and it hurts me to watch this kind of story, even though it is just a drama, it REALLY REALLY made me sad and angry. Like what kind of child is this?! The truth is I don't want to watch those kind of story is because I know I won't treat you like that and of course because of the reasons above.

I would like to apologies to you if I have made you feel sad, lied to you or the bad things I had done.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for taking care of me, all the sacrifices you made, loving me and other countless things you've done. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Your daughter,
Nuramirah Binte Osman.

No comments:

Post a Comment