Wednesday 1 May 2013

Changes, for the best or worst.

Question: "If you were allowed to change yourself (Physically) which part of your body would you change?"

Now in the Korea Entertainment Industry there's some celebrities/idols that went for plastic surgery. I don't know much on which celebrities/idols that went under the knife but I do know some. Which I'm not going to tell who did it. Hahahahaha. Some simple surgeries are okay like double eyelid surgery. I'm not sure about nose, jaws or other surgery. Well, that's them.

I'm a malay, so naturaly my religion is muslim. My religion don't allow us to make changes on our body, whether it's getting a tattoo or plastic surgery. But if you have gotten in an accident and requires doing plastic surgery then it's acceptable. Depends on the situation too.

As for me I would not go for any plastic surgeries. Even if my religion allows it, I wouldn't get any. Maybe my nose? Hahahahaha, joking~ XP I would like to get braces and scar removal surgery though. When I was in my secondary school days, each year I would at least fall once in school. Be it was PE lesson or just playing with my friends. I would fall and injured myself. Mostly the injured parts are going to be my knee or elbow. Which leads to my knee and elbow having scars. The scars on my elbow has faded but not on my knee. I also have some scars from my chicken pox and scars from getting bitten by bugs. BED BUGS.

I guess I would get those when I'm older or have saved some money. Now I can't do it cause of some financial stuff, I can't be selfish and think for myself right? Those stuff can wait. (:

That's all for now.

Au revoir,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment