Sunday 12 May 2013

Decribe Me Tag~


Made this picture especially for 'Describe Me' Tag! ((: Is it nice? Wish I can have a black outline for the words, makes it easier for people to read but I don't know how to do it. Oh, well. 

Alright, now it's my turn to do the 'Describe Me' tag. Ezah tag Agnes and I. So I might as well do it. (*^O^*)

The rules are: (It only apply to Blogger/Tumblr/OnSugar only)
Rule 1: Send a text to as many friends as possible and in that text say "Describe Me!"
Rule 2: Wait till your friends give you a reply. If they don't get it send them a next text saying "Say anything regarding about me, my appearances or attitude"
Rule 3: Thank them of coz! Basic manners! hahahaha
Rule 4: Put your no. of friends that you send to and how many replies you get back
eg: Send to 10 friends and get 5 replies 
     5/10 replies
Rule 5: Post all your friend's msg on your post and BE HONEST! Post them in Order who replied first
Update your post by:
My friend said that I am:
- by "Name of your friend"
- "Their description of you"
Rule 6: Tag our other Bloggers/Tumblr/OnSugar friends!
Rule 7: MUST BE COMPLETE WITHIN THE DAY


Before I start, I would like to say that I probably broke Rule 6 cause I don't know any other Bloggers/Tumblr/OnSugar friends. Okay, I broke Rule 6 but whatever, I had fun doing this, messaged  my friends just now at my aunt house. Hehehehe. I asked my friends and my sister, see what she replied me. (; Well, have fun reading what my friends describe about me. 

17/20 replies
My friend said that I am:
By Ezah,
Appearance: 'Appearance wise - tall, pretty and got this scary face hahahaha'
Attitude: 'Attitude - very fun! When you tell a jokes, its Super funny! Easy to get along with and very nice!^^'

By Wesley,
Appearance & Attitude: 'Friendly pretty outgoing!!!'

By Haikal,
Appearance: 'Tall & Pretty'
Attitude: 'Quiet & Mysterious'

By Agnes,
Attitude & Appearance: 'Pretty, tall, cheerful, nice :)'

By Zhi Qing,
Appearance: 'Appearance, my first impression of you it actually.. quite decent and quiet? Haha! Mmm now also not much difference, you also quite quiet, but sometimes noisy haha! Well, we are girls. Love gossip! :D'
Attitude: 'Attitude, you're actually quite cool towards guys uh, especially to N**. HAHAHA! *Laughing emoticon* But to me, you're friendly. Oh! You also same as me! We analyze handsome handsome!!' 

By Idris,
Attitude & Appearance: 'You're easy-going, friendly, fun to talk to! You're prettyyyyyy! Big eyes! Slimmm!'

By Aslah,
Attitude: 'Very straight forward, crazy, Happening' (He didn't say about my appearance. :/ I guess he scared my sister makan him. Hahahaha!)

By Shiting,
Appearance & Attitude: 'Sweet girl easily to chat with positive attitude'

By Dewi,
Attitude: 'u have nice attitude. cheerful person, crazy about coconut blossom. hard working always study ! and CRAZY OVER KPOP !'
Appearance: 'ur looks ok. simple ! u pretty and ur eye so big'

By Rasyiqah,
Appearance: 'By appearance your pretty and have a sweet face.'
Attitude: 'By attitude your kind hearted person and caring.'

By Chinyee,
Appearance: 'To me u r pretty, lovely and cute.
Attitude: 'And to me u r an easy going person. And u doesn't have any bad attitude to me. So far, I love u as who u r!'

By Shermin,
Appearance: 'Pretty and Cute! Slim face! (Something I always want)'
Attitude: 'When I first know you. You are a very friendly person. Towards friends you are always patience.'

By Dee,
Appearance: 'Well..u tall..slim. Boleh jadi model (Can become model) Or stewardess..*laughing emoticon x3*
Attitude: 'Funny. Sotong. Crazy. Random. Haahahaha!!! Baik (Good). Kind. Caring. Helpful. Strong?'

By Diyana,
Appearance: 'nice and tall'
Attitude: 'caring can?'

By Hakim,
Attitude: 'Fun & easy going :)'

By Nuratiqah (My sister)
Appearance: 'Fat.'
Attitude: 'Protective. Pumba is v understanding. Caring, crazy, have a special personality that no one really knows. Mind reader and perangai fatfat (attitude fatfat).

By Shauna,
Appearance & Attitude: 'Hmm, friendly. Usually first impression look can tell u r not arrogant. Well u just got the friendly face *smiley emoticon* Ur fun n bubbly.'

Okay, so those are what my friends and family had describe me. I hope you enjoy reading it as how I enjoyed doing this tag. Do you think that some of my appearance or attitude isn't here? Hehehehe. Too bad. :P Should you leave a comment? HAHAHA! Feeling popular again eh? XD I feel that I am a keyboard warrior when it comes to asking people to leave some comments on my blog. But real live I don't dare at all! I'm actually a shy person. :X Hehehehe. 'Isi bakul angkat sendiri' eh? HAHAHA! 

Okay, it's time for me to sleep now. It's already pasted 4 AM now. I need to go to my uncle place to celebrate my cousin 3rd Birthday. Plus I need to study for my Advance Accounting CA which is on Monday. 

Lunafly is departing on Monday at 8 AM. I don't know if I should go to the airport cause my class starts at 10 AM. I don't mind going cause Changi Airport is near to my school. But I feel sleeping is better, but I want to see and meet them!! Argh, should have asked my uncle to send me to Causeway Point just now to see them! I went out from my house too late uh. ): I think if I asked my uncle, by the time I reach there they already left. ): Hais, nevermind. Probably I won't send them back. It's okay, Lunafly! I will meet you next time! Promise! Hehehe.

Goodnight, Sweet Dreams.
Au revoir,
Nuramirah.

(Updated on 12 May 2013, 8:52 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment