Wednesday 8 May 2013

Don't let an occupation fool you.

Hello readers, 
It's been awhile since I blogged. Been busy with school. Just finish my first taxation CA. I did my best but I think I won't score really well. Mostly I did careless mistakes, I think. :/ Ohhhhh, one question did distract my thoughts, not in a dirty way or anything but I didn't think this work is a public entertainment. 

Question: When a person occupation is a pole dancer, do you think it is a employment income or public entertainment?
The question was like a person from another country came to Singapore and worked for 183 days as a Sales Assistance at some shop. Then it says that if she were to work as a pole dancer at some club would her tax resident change? and what is the difference? I'm like.....pole dancer? normal employment uh, the difference is that she just change her job but still in Singapore and she still work for 183 days.She is still considered as a tax resident. So after all complete the paper we asked each other on that question, some of my friends answered the same as me but some answered she is a public entertainer. So yeahh~ My teacher also said it's a public entertainer. ): haish. Oh well, the paper is already finish and over. I need to concentrate on next week CA which is Advance Accounting. >.< Gonna study hard! I just finish revising it just now. Wish me luck! ^^

Au revoir,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment