Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sunday Shopping Day

Went shopping on Sunday with Agnes, Ezah and Zhiqing. It's not like the shopping at shopping centers to but we went to a Flea Market, well Zouk Flea Market that is. At first I thought that the place will be beside Zouk cause I can't imagine a Club will turned into a Flea Market. Turns out, it really did turned into a Flea Market. HAHAHAHA. It was my first time in a 'club', the place was quite small but I think it's because we only went to the flea section and not the other parts of the club. 

There were many people and there are some blogger that are quite famous in Singapore. I didn't know any of them. What I know was, the clothes were cheap and it's worth. Okay, if you choose the correct clothes or items than it will be worth. The clothes are ranging from $1-$10. The most expensive price I saw for a clothes was $10. One of the stalls were selling make-ups and it was expensive, well I guess it was for me. They sell Urban Decay Shadow Pencil Stash for $33, while I only brought only $20. One of the stalls sells Iphone covers, one sells, shoes another sells CDs. 

I bought a nude long sleeve shirt for $5 and a scarf for $2.50. Not much things catches my eye I think we went there late. ): But I'm still satisfied with the things I bought. After we shop at Zouk we went Bugis street to shop some more, I searched for my beanie and it sells over there. Hehehehe. It's $10 and online sells it at $5 well at least I don't need to wait. I didn't bought the beanie but I'm planning to, saving some cash. After Bugis we went Orchard to eat at Pizza Hut, thanks to Zhiqing friend, Brian we get to eat free pizza. Hehehe. He did not treat us, well I guess he did cause the NS gave him coupon for pizza hut and he use it on us. Anyway, Thank you! We went to Scape after eating, and I bought 2 earrings/ear cuffs for $7. I saw some cute charm bracelets and I really want it. So currently I'm trying to save money for a Beanie and a Charm Bracelet. After we shop at scape we went home, reached home around 9 plus. Cannot reach home late since the next day is gonna be Monday. Monday means school. Haish, jealous of my younger brother. His school holiday has started. ): 

Bought these earrings/ear cuffs:

On Monday I'm like a "zombie". Reach school late and skipped ADA lecture and I started paying back my fast, since fasting month is coming soon. ADA lesson was okay, I did my work but was abit slow. For Taxation I didn't try any questions on my own but I did somehow pay attention to Ms Sim teaching about Chargeable Income. Today she go through one of the question but I didn't do it so I took down the answers. Nyehehehe. She did gave homework on Question 10, did it at home even though I refer to the book for formats, at least I can do it. Just need to memorise the format and some other information. I stopped near the end cause I was abit confused, hopefully I will not feel sleepy for her lesson tomorrow. Next week Monday is going to be ADA CA2. Arghh, need to practice on my accounting. Keep on doing careless mistake. I copied down some papers Musfirah gave me on my foolscape paper, attempted to do it tomorrow.

Well that's all for my update.

Byebye,
Nuramirah.

(I wanted to put a zombie picture so I searched for it on google and it scared the shit out of me. Quickly close the window. HAHAHA! Mission FAIL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment