Sunday 9 June 2013

Terrarium Friday

Hello everyone,

Going to blog about what I did on Friday, 07 June 2013.

My friends sign up for me a Terrarium Workshop, at first I don't know what it is, since most of my friends sign up so did I . Since I didn't know what it is at first I google some pictures on terrarium and when I saw the pictures I was really excited and looking forward to doing it. Well, actually Musfirah showed me the pictures a long time ago but I didn't paid much attention. Hehehehe. Sorry Mus! 

The workshop started a 2.30pm and the teacher showed us a Powerpoint on the introduction on Terrarium, how to do it and such. The workshop was provided with bowls, plants, pebbles, charcoal, moss and the decorations. There were 3 types of bowls, I choose the normal, simple fat bowl. Hehehe. You guys can google on how to do terrariums. It's very easy. It's just that when you buy the items it won't come in small packets for 1 small bowl. It will come in quite a large size. So I suggest doing it with friends and you guys can share money and do it. But, you guys need to lay out recycled newspaper or the black garbage bag because it's going to be quite messy with the soil and all. 

There are 2 types of Terrarium, the Open Terrarium and Closed Terrarium. The difference is that the Open Terrarium is not closed with a lid and the Closed Terrarium does not have any lids. Closed Terrariums need more attention compared to the Open's ones.


I don't know what plant I used for my terrarium. Hahahaha, I guess I didn't pay attention when the teacher told us on the plant, but I know is that I don't need to water it always cause it's going to damaged the plants and soil. BUT, just now my younger brother watered it and I don't know how much water he poured. I can still feel the soil is wet. Hopefully nothing happens or anything. I don't want it to die. o(╥﹏╥)o I already warned my younger brother not to water it tomorrow. I'm not fierce okay! HAHAHAHA. I care for my plant. 
Pictures:

(Mr Duck, Flower, Mr Rabbit and Flower)
Hehehe. Cute right? >.< The same types of plant but 3 different colours. The decorations are some coloured sands, coloured pebbles and I don't know, errmm. Well it's the Mr Duck and friends. HAHAHAHAHA! I don't know what it is called. Can anyone tell me the name of the plant so I can't take care of it well. Thank you. (‐^▽^‐)

(press the numbers to view the page.)
(some plants to use with pictures.)

Signed up for a Mummy Exhibition on the 25 June. Hehehehe, Can't wait to go there and see the mummies. (✌゚∀゚)

Now my current obsession is Trap by Henry ft Taemin and Kyunhyun and Wolf by EXO. Some groups made its comeback, MBLAQ with Smoky Girl. A sexy concept. (; The song quite addictive but I'm not sure if I want to download it and put it in my playlist yet. Rookie groups Wonder Boys debut with Tarzan is also quite nice. 


I'm going to watch some dramas now. argh, shouldn't have finish up my dad's nescafe just now. Now I feel sleepy but I cannot sleep. Luckily tomorrow Sunday, can wake up late. Hehehehe. Granny going to cook Lontong tomorrow/later just now she cooked Tom Yam. Not that spicy but sweet. 

The time now is 4:13AM, 09 June 2013. 

Byebye,
Nuramirah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment