Sunday 30 June 2013

Mummy Exhibition and TPD Project

Hello guys, it's been a while since I update blog. Been busy with school work and going out. Hehehehe. 

Mummy Exhibition
Went to the Mummy Exhibition on 25 June, Tuesday at the ArtScience Centre with my friends. It was really interesting. They showed us a 3D video clip on the mummy's history and who he was, what his occupation is when he was still alive, how he died and the mummification process. The 'star' mummy was person who has a rank as he is a priest in his village/place. The video showed us everything about him and the mummification process. After we watch the video clip we went to the exhibition where there is much more stuff on the Egyptian religion, the after life and their gods. On the mummy itself has many different kind of amulet for protecting the deceased person. They believe strongly about the after life and so they took out certain body parts if those are not important for their after life, such as the brain, intestine, liver and more. The guide told us about the cobra, cats, and the gods for the Egyptians. The exhibition ended by us going to see the mummy and then the gift shop. Took some pictures over there, went back to school then eat at Bedok Mcdonald for our brunch. Ohya, coincidentally my secondary school friends, Hidayu and Joel also went for the exhibition. Snapped a picture with them. Yay~ 


TPD Project
My group starts our project on the 27 June and 28 June. My scene was at Flower Dome and I am the first person to do the shooting, it was nerve racking! When I look at the camera suddenly I become nervous and my mind went blank. Did many times on my attraction but hopefully it turns out fine. Then it was Hakim turn at the Cloud Forest. Followed by Fithri at the Singapore Flyer which we were interrupted by the security guard which didn't allow us to video and we had to move our location. ): Then it was Ezah turn at Clarke Quay which she has to do about the Bungee Jump and Singapore River Cruise. Both days, our dinner was at Changi Airport Pastamania. Why we choose the airport? It is because it has the most food stalls which opens 24/7. Hehehehe. Well....Hopefully the video will turn out fine. I don't want to redo it, I don't want to spend my money in the Gardens by the Bay tickets. ): But overall it was a fun and new experience for me. Now some pictures:







That's all for my update. I want to update about today shopping spree but I am too tired and sleepy to write about it. Will update again tomorrow.

Byebye,
Nuramirah.

P.S: Ohya, by the way, my plant has officially passed away. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment