Thursday 20 June 2013

Plant Update

Hello,

I am going to update you guys on my plant. Currently it is doing fine, I think. :/ Is growing but one of the leaves has fallen and the colour has turned pale, well that leave died. ): Hopefully it will still remain strong and healthy. Ohya, the plant grew and one of the leaves is peeping at the top. Hehehehe. So cute.

I did not water it for about 2 weeks, maybe going to water it this Friday. I don't know if I need to add in more soil cause I can see the roots and the I feel that the soil is to little. Help!

I placed my plant on the tv console so it get light from the tv, if I woke up early I will then place my plant outside so it will get lighting from the sun. My great grandmother loves the plant, she said it's pretty. I was grateful that my granny didn't throw it away.

Here are some pictures.

Before:





Now:






No comments:

Post a Comment