Sunday 30 June 2013

Shopping!

Went out shopping with sis, mom and two of mom's friends at town yesterday. Went out at 1pm and reach home at 12am. We walked around the town from one end to the other. Went window shopping at DFS Galleria, all of the branded shops are there. It was the first time I went in there. The shopping mall has alot of Japanese tourist and the sales person can communicate in Japanese too. Went to Coach where Kak Carol bought her first coach wallet, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Fendi and Tiffany and Co. Went inside view some bags and wallets and then went out. I really like the key chains they sell and at Prada, they even sell a leather covered thumbdrive key chain. I wonder who will buy a Prada thumbdrive. Mom was in love with one of the wallets at Fendi but the price was $500+, so mom gave up on it. HAHAHAHA! She said next time then she is going to buy it. I went inside Tiffany and Co and fell in love with one of the necklace. The silver one costs $200+ and the gold one costs $700+. Well, I can't afford to buy it now but in the future I will. Hehehe.
Went to ION Orchard and 313 Somerset. Went in New Look, I was holding two shirts which is a tee shirt and a knitted long shirt but I choose the tee shirt it costs $39.90 and that shirt wasn't on discount price. Argh, but I also want the knitted one and it was on discounted price too, well next time then. (:
Ate at Nasi Ayam Penyet Ria at Lucky Plaza, Wanted to eat at cold stone because I haven't eat there yet but didn't have time, going to eat it some other day. ^^ Mom's friends went home after we went to Charles and Keith.
Then went to Sephora I tried wearing the Sephora All-in-One Mascara, which is quite good. Mom like the way it looks and she bought the brown coloured one. She also bought a lipstick and a face powder. Sister bought a roll on Taylor Swift perfume. I didn't bought anything there because I can share with both of them and I already bought alot of stuff.

Went to Mango which has alot of sales, mom bought a long jumpsuit for $49 which actual cost is $79. I bought a Navy Blue Cardigan that costs $29 when actual is $49.
After going to the shopping malls we continued our shopping and went to Scape because I want to buy the Charms bracelets. Wanted to go to the shop that do the bracelets with strings but the shop was closed so I went to the shop that has the chains ones. The first 5 charms was free with a default chain that costs $5, but I bought 2 more additional charms which cost $1 each and I change the bracelet to thicker chains for $5. The charms are cute and the sales person is friendly too. At first the bracelet was too big for me but I ask them to make it smaller twice. I choose the things I like, eg rose, so that's why I choose a rose charm.

After shopping went home and bought supper at Mcdonald, younger brother wants mcspicy and I ordered one too. >.<Overall it was a very tiring day because we walked the whole time and all over Orchard and Somerset but I bought some things which is awesome~ Well, I love shopping, but I seldom go out to shop. So when I shop, I shop at one go but most of the shops I went have discount or sale. Hehehehe.

Ohya, past shopping which is on the 25 June, Mom bought for me and sister a couple hoodie from Everlast and there was a 20% discount. 
It's going to be Dad's turn next month. Hehehehe. Well Dad will in-charge on the Hari Raya stuffs. :D

That's all for now, need to go Geylang to accompany mom to buy groceries things. I want my FOODS! XD Need to get ready fast, my mom, granny and sister are almost ready. Not going to wear any makeup for today. Nyehehe~

Byebye,
Nuramirah.

P.S: Thanks dad for allowing us to shop. I know it hurts you seeing those money spend just like that and not spending it on food. But I wear those clothes okay! :P I have not yet buy any pants. Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. The lock necklaces is so pretty!!!!! I like locks and keys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete