Monday 1 July 2013

Stay at home

Today is 'Stay at home Monday!' Finally a day that I can sit at home, relax, eat and play with my lappy. My younger brother started his school and my older sister is having her attachment/internship today. So at home it's just me, granny and great grandmother. What I plan to do is to watch the dramas I have missed, then play Naruto Ninja Storm 3 with my younger brother when he got back home or probably around 5 I play with him then at night I will study Tourism as school will start next week and there will be an exam on the 17 July. ): 

I have stopped watching Nail Salon Paris because I don't find the story interesting anymore and I can somehow predict what will happen next but I'm still watching Monstar. Bad Boy J has not yet released the english subtitles for the new episodes, so I have to wait. Winx Club also have not yet released episode 24 in english but I think it will be on Nickelodeon on the 14 July. Hehehehe. Can't wait! >.< Hmmm. Oh! I am currently watching a new Japanese Drama:

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou/Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia's Case Files
Biblia Second-Hand Bookstore has been quietly open for business in some corner of Kamakura. Its owner Shinokawa Shioriko, a young, pretty but inroverted girl who is extremely shy around strangers and cnoot interact well with people she meets for the first time. However, when it comes to knowledge of old books, no one can compare to her. Talking about books makes her forget shyness. In face, she become eloquent and passionate. She unrevels the myteries and secrets associated with many old books with her vast knowledge and keen eye.

Okay, that is the summary from DramaCrazy.com. At first I was interested in the story because of the mystery and 'solving' things, but after I watch it I really like how the story line is and the actor and actress in the drama. Well, Jesse Lewis is also inside this drama, I was surprised when he appeared! He is the younger brother of Shinokawa Shioriko. Hopefully I can see him alot of times. Hehehehe.

While searching for that drama I came across this:
Mielino Kashiwagi/See Kashiwagi
From DramaCrazy: 
Yuki Kashiwagi has a special ability. When she touches someone, she can see their future romance. But she doesn't know about romance herself and can't determine whether the scenes she sees is a happy or sad ending. She works at a cafe, which Shiro Sano manages and Hiroki Konno works as clerk. The cafe is known as the "break-up cafe". 

I find this story nice and interesting by the summary I guess. I think I will watch this drama and let's see how it goes. Hopefully I will see some actors or actress I know. I sometimes prefer Japanese Drama then Korean. Oh, Uta no Prince-Sama Maji Love 2000% has end. I want a 3rd Series!!! In the end Starish wins and Heavens lose but the Starish CEO said that Heavens will not break up so there was no bad ending. Didn't expect that though. The Heavens are not like Angels but Setans in Hell. HAHAHAHA. They are the opposite of their group name, well except for one, the cool quiet guy. Hehehehe. I am still reading Mangas and watching Anime. I want to find a new romantic high school anime or anime like Ao No Exorcist/Blue Exorcist where have magic powers and fightings. >.< 

Well, that is all for now. I will blog again soon. Now I will watch those dramas and eat my instant Thai Tom Yam Cup Noodle. 

Bye bye,
Nuramirah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment