Sunday 21 July 2013

An update

Been sooooo long since I update on my blog. Sooo Sorry!

Today is the 2nd week of the fasting month and tomorrow will be the start of the 3rd week. Time pass super fast~ I will get tired easily and feel extra sleepy this month, which makes it a bit hard to concentrate in class but still must tahan! Some people may already prepare the stuff for Hari Raya. For me I only bought shoes at Bata. Hehehehe. Also bought Mom's 43th Birthday present the same time. Not sure what colour I will be wearing this year but I'm planning to wear soft pink as my sister bought a pink coloured one. Haven't seen it yet because she is at Malaysia now with Granny and her Boyfriend. They bought a couple Baju Kurung for RM400. I guess it is considered quite okay, convert to SGD is around $100 or maybe lesser. Mom told me to buy around $100 too. Each year my family bought 1 baju kurung per person as we don't usually wear it, only if there's a Wedding or Hari Raya then we will. Mom said planning to buy it this coming Saturday at geylang. I somehow already know what type I want. Hopefully something catches my eye. 

I just finish my TPD proposal and designing the brochure cover page! YAY!!!! Super happy and relief. Left with printing the proposal and brochure and hand it in. Submission deadline is this Wednesday, 11AM. I can read my book which I bought/rent from Sans Bookshop. It is a second hand bookstore. If you are lucky you will get the brand new ones. Bought it for $15.50, selling price is $8.50, 1 month valid. If I find the book nice, I will keep the book. They even wrap the book with a clear wrapping paper nicely. 

The book is in a series, there will be the movie coming out on August. I can't wait! >.<  Gonna finish the series before the movie comes. Hehehehe. Wonder who will accompany me watch it. I don't mind watching it alone though. Hehehehe. The trailer:


I am also currently watching this anime called FREE! The story about swimmers, good thing is all guys! Nyehehehe~ Super hot characters with nice body~~~ 

Now Naruto is back to their normal episodes and not the fillers. Hehehehe. Can see the actions again! Not looking forward to see Neji die. -_- Haish. The show must go on and I will continue watching~ Hahahaha!

Plan to watch korean drama I hear you voice, which ezah die-die ask me to watch. I watched some of the episodes on tv and I find the story really nice and interesting. Going to watch it soon. (;

I guess that's all for this post. Now I will have to iron my uniforms for tomorrow and continue reading my book.

Byebye,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment