Saturday 27 July 2013

Tiring Week

This week is really tiring. Starting from Monday, Monday was okay, Mrs Sim didn't came to school as she had stomach flu so class ended at 3pm which was awesome! The feeling of going home early on Monday feels refreshing and nice. Monday seldom end school early. -_- Wish it end early every Monday. It feels really really nice. 

Tuesday school end at 1pm, then Ezah and I went to bugis to print our brochure near NAFA. We walked from bugis MRT to the printing shop. On the way there, we stopped by to a museum. It was produced by the people who visits the hospital regularly. One of it was using her hospital invoices and made it into a rose and the stem was made using a tube. The lady painted the 'rose hospital invoice' to make it more attractive. There are some other artistic things that the patient made using the things they found or get in the hospital. Which was very creative. Then we continue searching for the shop. When we found the shop the person tried to open the file, it was corrupted. So he suggest us to go to their sub-shop. We don't know which one because there were sooo many printing shops there and he didn't told us the name of the shop. The same thing happened, the file corrupted an we cannot even opened the file. But luckily I sent an email to my friends for this project and we download the file. The person convert it to pdf file then we print it and submit the project on Wednesday. After printing I rushed back to Tampines to watch Dispecable Me 2. It was a quite and funny story. The language the movie was cute and funny, especially when the minions talk. After movie we break our fast at Mcdonald and I, as usual ate Mcspicy. 

Wednesday was okay, nothing much happend. Thursday I made it for S&W! Hehehehe, didn't play game but did some theory.

As for today (Friday), another tiring day, again, very tiring! Woke up at 5am for my pre-meal and didn't sleep after that as I need to be in school by 7.15am and I was late because of my stomach. I ate 2 bowls of Coco crunch, Milo and Roti Kirai with curry, The curry was super spicy which made my stomach burning. When I was going to go out my stomach pain and I go poo poo. Which causes me to be late. ): Ezah and Hakim also late. We called the teacher but she didn't her phone we got frustrated and annoyed. We all meet at bedok and took a cab to Botanic Garden for accounting students and Hong Kong students bonding. After the event was finished I went to Caldecott and went to SAVH to pass up my sister's bursary form. But it was incomplete as I need to photocopy and find my granny and greatmother's IC and CPF statement Ater submitting the paper I went to her school which is ITE Central at Ang Mo Kio. Went there to treat myself, well for my hair. I did abit treatment, colour it to black. Not really that black, theres but of brown too. and I also cut my hair. When those stuff are done, I went home. My hair feels nice! Over there cheapter for ITE Students. 

Tomorrow need to go geylang and buy hari raya stuff, like baju kurung and probably head ache. I want sleep.

And I shall sleep now. Good night!

Byebye,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment