Tuesday 9 July 2013

School Reopens!

Yesterday marks the end of my June Holidays so today was a the start of the new term and ............... nothing changed. HAHAHAHA! Not even the timetable change, well hopefully it won't change because I am really used and satisfied with the current timetable. Although I don't mind changing it to 8AM and end school early too but some of my classmate live very far and takes around 1 hour to reach school and it kinda suck and unfair for them. Even though it was the first day of the new semester the teachers didn't go slow and steady, they teach like they normally would. I wish they would do a recap on what they taught us before school holiday. I guess they don't want to spoon feed us and trying to teach how the polytechnic lectures standards so that we will get used to it when we are in the polytechnic next year. Hopefully. I still don't know what course I want. Hmmm. Should I stick to the Psychology Course if they have?. Hmmm. Choosing is not that big of a problem but scoring a high GPA marks for the final examination is. I wish I still feel the same way for studying when I'm in my secondary school days. I used to score really well and be in the top 10 of the Normal Technical Classes or in my class. But I don't feel the same way now. 

Maybe because when I was in secondary school I have a target and that is to become a Nurse. My academic application passed but my physical didn't, due to the fact that I have a Heart Problem. Well, I already let that go since I couldn't do anything about it now and clinging to the past won't solve anything. Now I have no goal, well not yet. I want to know what I want to do in the future. Currently the reason I am studying is because to have a good stable job in the future. Just a 'N' Level Cert won't get you any where, actually it depends on your luck and how you present yourself in front of the employer but at least a Diploma is better and I study for my parents too since they work hard and what my siblings to have a bright future. Well, what is a bright future when I don't even know what I want to become. Whoaa, how does blogging about the first day of the new semester turns into blogging about future. Well sorry about the lose track of topic. 

Back to the topic. After lecture was lunch. Cafe 1 was packed with people and we didn't go to Cafe 2 although I was planning to eat cheese fries. ): Fasting month will start this Wednesday so the muslims cannot eat. Ohhh~ Cheese Fries. Nevermind, tomorrow I will buy it at Popeyes since Ezah and Hakim wants to eat there. Done with lunch then it's Taxation Lesson which was still the same, made me sleepy but I tried my best to pay attention. Then it was Advance Accounting, it was okay but a lot blur cause we start from where we left. After school I went home eat, iron clothes, shower, then I surf the net and watch some anime. Search for some anime to watch for break time for the upcoming fasting month. So I won't get bored for 1 hour. Or maybe I will study for Tourism since there will be exam next Wednesday. ): Only started reading Chapter 1, Page 1. XP Hehehehe. 

Shermin bought me a souvenir from Vietnam, she went to do community work with the school. I think. :/ Didn't get to take a picture of it maybe will snap it and upload it tomorrow. She bought for me a bracelet with a wooden craving of my name. Hehehehehe. Thanks Shermin! Really love it! ^^ Gonna study for  a while then sleep now.

Byebye. 
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment