Saturday 6 July 2013

[Anime] IS: Infinite Stratos

Hey~ I have finish watching the anime and I find the anime okay. The storyline is nice, I like both of the older sister. They are caring but they don't show it. The childhood friend older sister made for her, her very own IS and the design is really nice! It has quite the power too but I feel that they should reveal more fighting more rather than speed. Every episode has a fighting scene but the guy is not really that strong. He always get beaten and when he already has a nice shot and going to strike the machine ran out of power or protection. -_- plus the guy is very insensitive, he don't catch that the girls like him and I especially want him and the childhood friend to be together but there are extra 3 more person who cuts the line. -_-" Well, I'm okay with one of the girls but I don't like the other 2. Hehehehe. He did become strong and manage to kill the rampage IS but the 'strong level' is not up to my expectation. Anyway, this is the first time I'm watching a mecha anime because it is a fighting type of anime. In the last episode, he and his childhood friend was going to kiss but we interrupted by the other 3 girls and his older sister is really cute. She said she is not going to give her younger brother to them, if they want him they have to become like her. Then in the OVA she regrets saying that they cannot have him and now they think of her as a rival. HAHAHAHA! When he was kissed by one of the girls which is the representative from German it shocked me and I accidentally woke up my sister from her sweet dreams. Hehehehe. Sorry Timone! Because the German girl won't acknowledge him as her instructor brother because she was once trained by the his older sister and she look up to her but when she asked the older sister how is she so strong she replied back with a soft look and said "I have a younger brother." The German girl was so surprised that she can make such a soft look and change her expression just like that when she thought of her younger brother. Which leads her to transfer to his school and duel with him. But then she fell in love with him when he somehow look cool? HAHAHAHA! 


The childhood friend did confessed to him but the fireworks was too loud so he didn't hear it. WHYYYY?!!! The fireworks was released at the wrong time. Well, usually that happens alot in anime or manga. But sometimes the person who confessed repeat again or the person who get confessed to pretend he/she didn't hear it and they will confessed back. But she didn't! Instead she just hug his arm. -_- you should repeat back what you said since you gather all the courage and there is no extra lamp pole! Haish. But I think the anime is already complete. Well, gotta move on to the next anime. Planning to watch these: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Kage Kara Mamoru!, Mai hime and Kara no Kyoukai. If I were to give a rating I guess this anime would be 7/10 stars. ^^ Anyway, that all for my anime update. 


Going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Byebye,
Nuramirah.

No comments:

Post a Comment