Thursday 6 June 2013

06.06.2013

Hello,

Decided to skip school today, since it's gonna be 4 hours of school. Skipped Taxation and Tourism Lesson. Ms Annie said yesterday that she is going to do some test, it's confirm a memory test. Need to remember the places and such and I don't want to memorise the tourist things. It's killing my brain cells. HAHAHAHA. Plus, Ezah, Hakim and Fit wants to skip it too. So Taxation lesson is only 2 hours, S.K.I.P. Hehehehehe. Currently for Taxation we are learning about Computation of Nex Tax Payable. It's really a complicated topic. Need to remember the rules for Tax Reliefs. There are some many types of Reliefs! Let me try to remember some:

  1. Grandparents Reliefs
  2. Parents/Handicap Parents Reliefs
  3. Child Relief (WMCR, HCR)
  4. NSmen Reliefs
  5. Siblings/Handicap Siblings Reliefs
  6. Maid Levy
  7. Course Reliefs
  8. CPF/Life Insurance
  9. Donations
Hmmmm, That's all I can remember for the reliefs. Is there more? :/

So what time did I woke up? I woke up at 10am. Early right? Because I was so tired yesterday that I slept early. AHHHHHH, there's a malay version of CSI on Suria. Now than I remember, no wonder I felt something was left out. (-_-") Haish, cannot miss next week's! When I woke up I switch on my lappy and did my bed. Then I was thinking "What do I want to become". "What is my future". Some of my friends know that I want to become a Psychologist, cause I like help them when they need some advice and I can somehow be in their shoes, well sometimes. But it seems like it's gonna take a long time to achieve and can I score well for my studies to reach to that course plus I don't know the requirements for that course in Poly. 

So I was thinking of becoming a teacher. Teach primary or secondary school students. I was thinking of applying to become a relief teacher for this coming holiday. Well, let's see how that goes. Need to do some more research on the procedure or any criteria involve and things like that. After done researching I watch some anime, until now. Hehehehe. Gonna study later after I catch up with my anime. 

I watch Uta No Prince Sama Maji Love 2000%, now it's at episode 10 and things are getting hotter when another Idol group is becoming their rival. Starish are nominated for Uta-Pri Award, it is an Award for rookie groups. Their rival group is call Heavens, there are 3 members. One of them caught my eye. Hehehehe, really like his mysterious aura. >.< The other 2 members is like a bitch spoilt brat. The 'CEO' of both company agree that who ever losses will get disband. I KNOW D.I.S.B.A.N.D! MY STARISH!!!! Ohh, then Heavens went to 'greet' Starish, Haruka was there too. They said that if they win they want Haruka as their composer. The other members we on fire. It trigger the members to win this award. So that's it, no more spoiler. Can't wait for the next episode. ^_^

Currently I'm watching Fairy Tail, haven't finish watching it yet another 2 more episodes. When are they gonna update the latest episode!?! After this I will watch Naruto, if there is a new episode. Not sure if I should watch Cyrano Agency, a korean drama. Episode 3 & 4 is out. I think I won't watch, need to study. CA is on Monday. After yesterday test my confidence has decrease. Need to practice, practice and practice. 

Going to continue on Fairy Tail now. Update again soon. 

Byebye,
Nuramirah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment