Sunday 10 November 2013

Helping out Saturday

Okay, my neighbour is a good friend of my late grandfather. So she asked me to help her in packing the food for the syarahan on Saturday, 9 November 2013, I can't refuse right? So I said okay, why not. Actually I wanted to avoid it, well not in a bad way. Cause there some misunderstanding between their 'gang' and another 'gang' of my late grandfather's friends and I didn't want to get involve with the makciks and pakciks 'fight'. I accepted the 'invitation' for the sake of having rewards given by god (pahala). The person asked me and my sister to come at 5pm, so we did but 30 minutes late but when we arrived she said that things were delayed so we have to wait. In the end we pack the foods into plastic bags and containers at 7.30pm. I didn't get to hear the syarahan though. ): Okay, only me and my sister was the young people and the rest was old. The thing is I don't like to go out with the makciks and pakciks is that they will gossip and gossip like no one's business. In the end if the gossips is heard by the 'victim' that will cause the misunderstanding and they will get into 'fights' and asking people to choose each other's sides and all those nasty stuff. 
I sat down and eat some crackers after packing the food but there is more to be packed. Then some of the gossipers makciks saw me and my sister was resting and eating some crackers (because one of this nenek ask us to rest) so one of the makcik with a fierce look ask me to help her out. I need to become the runner and need to pass the packed of nasi briyani to another table so they can tie it with rubber band. I did that. The thing I got to say is they don't have a plan and layout of the responsibilities that should give to the people to someone new, like myself and my sister. So we like abit blur-blur at the beginning. Well, in the end there were not problem but I cannot stand the gossip they talked about. Haiyoyo. It's like the people are listening to the syarahan at the front and the people at the back are gossiping? Might as well you listen to the syarahan instead of gossiping. Arghh, can't stand these gossip makciks. 

Syarahan is a islamic lecture on the islamic rules and stuff like that. 

Took pictures while waiting for the time to pass: 









No comments:

Post a Comment