Monday 4 November 2013

The Heir


A new released drama that featured Lee Minho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, CN Blue Minhyuk, F(x) Krystal and more.

Okay, Park Shin Hye is my most favorite actress of all time! I am so happy that she is in this drama! Plus Lee Minho is also in it! Kyaaaa~ I don't think their age suits them as high school student cause they look old to me but whatever. The storyline make up for it. The drama is freaking nice! Good job to the scriptwriter! The lines they say is always fun, like when it is sarcastic it is really sarcastic and when it's sweet it is really sweet! When Lee Minho seeing Park Shin Hye on the verge of crying he said "I am going crazy because I want to hug you now." Kyaaaa~~~~ HE SAID IT! He always keep on saying "I think I like you" or "Just fall for me" Alamak, those lines really kill us romantic drama lovers. Hahahaha! 

This type of drama confirm will have a third party which is Kim Woo Bin! The hot gaze stare! >.< He is the school bully and I think this is the first time he has fall in love. Super cute! He will 'threaten' her and ask her to eat with him by force. He showed her his real self when they are alone. When he show his real self I kinda pity him, sorry Woo Bin but I want Park Shin Hye to end up with Lee Minho. Next time okay? Hahahaha! Due to Woo Bin's father way of teaching he uses it on other people too. Argh, I hate his father. The rest except for Park Shin Hye is rich. The rich people act like 'I can do anything I want' type of people. Okay, Minhyuk is not reach but his father work at Lee Minho's company as a secretary so he is somehow considered rich. 

Obviously this type of drama also must have someone villain which is Lee Minho's dad. He give a scholarship to Park Shin Hye to go to the same school as the rich people and when Minhyuk's father ask why he said "She is going to hear more than 10 times on why she should not be close with Kim Tan (Minho)." I remembered that line more easier than remembering my theory test tomorrow. (-_-||) Hahahahaha! Ohya, Park Shin Hye and Minhyuk are childhood friends and Minhyk has a girlfriend which is Krystal. Kim Tan is also actually engaged with the girl behind Krystal (in the picture). 

I am not going to spoil the whole story, go and watch if you want to know what happens. Actually it is not really a new released drama. It is already at it's 8th episode. It's on every Thursday and Friday with english subtitles. I don't know which website you guys can watch cause I watch it from my phone app. Just google it, I am sure more than dozens of website will pop out. Hahahahaha. So far I will rate the story a 10/10 stars! Let's see how the story is going to continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment