Monday 4 November 2013

04 November 2013

I woke up on time but I didn't get ready that fast, I was taking my own sweet time. Hahahaha. In the end I had to go war with the other people boarding bus 31 or 31A. Bumped into Shiting at the bus stop, I don't know for how long she was waiting for the bus, she told me "if bus 10 come we take the bus." But when I checked Iris app bus 10 was arriving so do 31A. Then bus 10 arrived but 31A didn't. Cheh, the app tricked me a few times already. Was 15 minutes late for class and sorry ezah you had to wait and your attendance was not marked! >.< 

Mrs Tan gave us some practice paper before our CA1, I only did the counting of wages not the cost of goods manufactured or comprehensive income cause I didn't practice on the wages on the weekends. After did the practice paper I recap on the theory part. Then she released us at 9.30am for us to prepare for the test. The paper was okay, but I did 2 or 3 mistakes (I think, cause when the teachers marks, it's a whole different story. Hahahaha.) Hais Hais. But what is done, is done. Dad asked how much confidence I have then I reply 85-90%. Hahahahaha. 

Returned mom's borrowed book to the library after school, while on the way home I stop by a salon to trim my hair. The hairstylist snip off 2 inch of my hair. Then I bought a mango cake at Angalia. Wanted to buy Meringue but she said she didn't have time to make cause of overwhelming orders. ): Reached home I ate Egg Curry with rice and then took a nap. Woke up at around 6pm, watch the Sky High CD which I borrowed from wesley since last week Thursday and haven't return it back to him. My younger brother saw I was watching it and he said to return it back to wesley in two days time. I asked "why should I?" then he said "cause I am your brother." Hehehehehe! SO CUTE! ♥ 

After watching I surf the net and went to allkpop and saw this article Male idols best fit for certain Anime Characters, OMG! THE CHARACTER SUIT THEM PERFECTLY!!! ♥♥♥♥ 
  • Boyfriend's Youngmin and Kwangmin as Kaoru and Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club! ♥♥
  • Bigbang's TOP as Kakashi from Naruto! ♥♥♥
  • Bigbang's GD as Gara from Naruto! ♥♥♥
  • Shinee's Jonghyun as Naruto from Naruto! ♥♥
  • Bigbang's Daesung as Brock from Pokemon
  • Super Junior's Eunkyuk as Luffy from One Piece

Current song on playlist:
&
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment