Sunday 10 November 2013

Jogging

I went for a jog on Friday evening. Well, 20% of the time I jogged, the rest I walk. Hahahahaha! Okay, shh. I jogged near my house area since the government build the exercise 'playground'. Then I climbed up this thing. Then the flooring at first was concrete then it changed to the metal thing that can see through. I was quite scary cause some part of the metal when stepped can feel it somehow not level. It was about 3 till 4 level high and when I reached the top, there was two tables and 8 chairs so I sat at one of them while watching the scenery. I went for the jog just after the rain finishes. So the breeze was nice and cool. Yup, I sat at the seat which is wet. Hahahahaha. But I don't care. Nyehehehe. I walked down slowly and when I was reaching down the walk way, it light up. So I went back up and see how the view with the lights around the area. It was quite pretty. While I was sitting and taking pictures there's a group of guys B-boying at the opened area and I watch them for a while before heading home. 

Some pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment