Saturday 2 November 2013

Hari Raya

The first real post after a really really long time. Hahahaha. Since something happened to my phone, I didn't managed to save any pictures from my camera thus all the pictures are gone. Even the pictures I took from the back view to show what hair style I did. (T_T) Well, whatever, I can't do anything about it now. So all of the of these pictures are on my instagram. 
First day I woke up at 7am or 8am like that. First thing I did was of course shower and then I helped out my great grandmother, grandmother, mother and father. I cut the ketupat/lontong, helped put in the kueh-kueh into pretty containers with my older sister, helped my father cook the otak-otak and my younger brother sent some of the otak-otak to my neighbour. After finish helping out everything, time for us to get ready and transform. ^^ hehehehe.

Helped sister did her make-up and hair, we discussed what we want to do the night before. I did simple bun hair do and put a hair accessories. Natural make-up and abit of bold lips. Didn't wear any contact this year because I was lazy and it will tire my eyes but recently I feel like wearing contact again but too lazy. Need to buy the solution and clean the contact and all those stuff. Neh~

Now time for pictures pictures!













First day: Purple, Second day: Pink and Third day: Yellow. During hari raya was also our exam, after exams was our holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment