Sunday 3 November 2013

Movies!!

Alright, now time to update on the movies I watched for the past few months and now. 

The Conjuring
Me, Ezah, Hakim and Chiew Hong planned to watch it after school and we went to Ehub Cathay. Got the ticket and Hakim treat us, yay~ Thanks Hakim! The movie started and sometime after it started, something happened. The movie couldn't be played. So they refund the money and gave us a complementary ticket. Ezah and I still want to watch the movie and they are playing it at Shaw, Century Square. Hakim and Chiew Hong was lazy so they didn't watch with us. ): We quickly went to Century Square and we managed to get the slot. The movie was not that scary, wondered why many people said it was really scary. I shouted once and the part that was the scariest for me is the part where the Police Sargent was at the kitchen and wanted to drink water then a women wearing a maid outfit quickly passed by behind him and he went to the laundry room to see who and then the women appeared beside him, it shocked me plus the women said "Look at what she did to me!". It gave me a impact until I remember it now. Hahahaha. I gave 8/10 stars! 

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.
I watched it with Diyana and Rasyiqah, first time I ate at 18chefs the food was nice but it was to much for me and I go tired of the food. And OMG! The movie was AWESOME! Jamie Campbell Bower played Jace character perfectly! Fall in love with Jace character everytime~ ahhhh~ Everytime I saw him I feel like squealing. :X Hehehehe. The rest of them also portrays the character really well. But the the movie cut some parts out and the relationship between Jace and Clary went to fast. Some part also changed and different from the book. Well, even if they followed the book the movie is going to be 2 hours plus, well, can't blamed them. I will rate 10/10 stars! Can't wait for City of Ashes! 



Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters
I used the complementary ticket and I treat my younger brother and cousin to watch Percy Jackson because I saved some money. Nyehehehe. Since nobody wanted to watched with me and my younger brother's friends isn't interested to watch the movie, plus I remembered my cousin want to watch the movie too so I invited them. The movie was nice, the action was also good and funny. The part in the taxi with the three blind sisters and one of the eyes was on the floor then Percy took the eye in order to obtain information from them. I think the book and movie was also different, they cut the part where Percy and his new Cyclop brother talked to each other or was it going to be in the next book. Well I can't remember. Wish it will have more action and sword fighting. Don't want to compare it with anime fighting though, this is human and that is cartoon. Hahahahaha. I rate 8/10 stars! 


Insidious 2
Watched it with Ezah on Wednesday after school. I think this is the most scariest movie I have ever watched. I keep on covering my eyes, ears and even put up my leg. Hahahaha! The story line was great the ghost wanted to live but I don't like the ghost cause when he was alive he was a serial killer that kills young women and called them his 'brides' his killer name was the 'bride in black' if I'm not wrong. He was traumatized by his mother. His mother treats him as a girl when he was a child. Then the mother sang 'roll, roll, roll your boat' That was really creepy! She then slapped the wife and she went off flying and knocked out. Good this was that her mother in law know where to ask help and they did their investigation and all. The two assistant watch the old video about the guy's case. In the end it was a happy ending and the sweet thing was the guy keep on playing the song the wife wrote on the piano in order to call out to her but she didn't get it until the guy returned back to the body and told her. Hahahaha. Gonna give 9/10 stars! 

Aiming for the new movie which Big Bang's TOP is in, Don't Click and Baby Blues. *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment