Thursday 12 December 2013

Holiday

The holiday has started! The last day of school for this year was 6 December, started the day by going to revision class set up by Mrs Tan for last minutes revisions before we start the exam. I can do the questions but when I compared it with all of my friends we all end up with different answers so now I'm scared. Hahahahaha. They twist the questions and use different words instead of the normal one which we are familiar with. I don't know if the Duty on Purchase is under the Direct Material or under the Other Overheads. I write it under the Other Overheads because the question paper writes it at the bottom parts. Haish, hopefully it won't be wrong. >.< 

End with the exam, we still need to go for a 30 minutes Project Class but me, ezah and nini skipped it because we wanted to catch this movie called "No Breathing". Seo In Guk, Lee Jong Suk, SNSD's Yuri and many more talented artists!! The movie was awesome!!!!! It is filled with comedy, sadness and a little bit of romance. I recommend all the kpop fans to watch this drama, it is so funny! I loved the part when Yuri told Seo In Guk that she read the letter he should be giving her and he paniced and become restless and he quickly went home. They showed the part when he was writing the letter to Yuri which is super hilarious! He acted so natural and it was super funny! If I found that part I'll try to post it below or somewhere. Hehehehe. Lee Jong Suk was handsome!! *melts* The 2 best friends of Seo In Guk in the story also catches my attention, they were really funny and quite good looking too. >.< But the story has a lot of sad parts, my eyes just teared up, but not literally cry, just watery eyes. 

Well, goona end it here. Need to sleep. Goodnight, will update soon. ^^

Rating: 9/10

PS: Tried to search the Seo In Guk part but cannot find it. ):

I back out from applying Cisco because the training clashes with the school re-opening, so I applied at Uniqlo Bedok outlet, hopefully I will get it! I don't want to waste my 5 weeks of holiday rotting at home, at least I can earn some cash and continue to work while schooling. Pray that I will get the job! *Peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment