Thursday 26 December 2013

A day after 25.12.2013

Yesterday was Christmas Day, I don't celebrate it but it is also my friend Birthday and here's a shout out to Marnani! Happy 19TH Birthday! Hehehehe, meet up with you soon! Already bought your birthday pressie~ It's at my house though, shared it with Dee and Amal.

If you guys are wondering what am I up to this holiday, well the answer is I AM SLACKING AT HOME! HAHAHAHAHA! Applied for a job at Changi Airport but the training clashes with my school re-opening so I didn't accept it the next job I applied for was at Uniqlo, they did called me but they say they want people until March so they didn't accept me. (⌣_⌣) What to do...... Haish. 

So I am at home doing nothing but house chores and eating. Well it's been fun cause I am spending time with my siblings. I especially like to disturb my younger brother. Hehehehe. ψ(`∇´)ψ

I am still watching Miss Pilot, this week is the last episode! T_T They say that it's gonna be a 3hours+ episode. Gonna look forward! How will the instructor confess to her and how will the romance blossom. Currently only Tezuka finds that she maybe have a slight feeling for the instructor.

Kyoukai No Kanata has ended, it is a happy ending but I expect it to air one more episode where she and him went on a date or something. 

Today there's no episode of Naruto. T_T Cannot watch Naruto~~~ But why don't have music bank or show champion or something today too. Soooo Boring. 

Well, gonna need to wake up early tomorrow cause need to buy younger brother school books for next year and gonna go shopping for his new school supplies plus bag and shoe. Excited~~~! Hehehe.

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment