Sunday 10 August 2014

September Hair?


Just thinking of changing my hair colour. I've made up my mind to do a "peek-a-boo" hair dye. I choose to dye blue and purple colour. Hehehehe. Going to choose a bold colours before I wore tudung. Cause I'm actually planning to wear a tudung after my birthday after I turned 20 years old this year or I will start wearing them next year. So I'm trying to do what I want to do before I wear tudung. After your commit to wear a tudung there's some stuff you cannot do, like wearing short skirt and showing of skin when you are going out. So I'm trying to enjoy wearing clothes like t-shirt, skirts and dresses that is abit above the knee. Hehehehe. 


So let's see either this August or September I will have a new hair style. hehehehe. Images of the hair that I'm planning to do. (Credits to google cause I found the picture there. >.<)












or maybe I should do ombre?



or this?


Hehehehe. Well, let's see how it goes. My mom doesn't approve me dying it blue and purple cause it's a 'funky' colour. But I will just dye it and show my mom. She cannot do anything much if I already dye it. Maximum she will only nag. HAHAHAHAHA!


Which one do you prefer? Okay~ bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment